- We reach the lost/unchurched by teaching the gospel in love (Evangelism)
- We build people to become Christ-like through teaching principles of the word (Discipleship)
- We preach and pray deliverance from all strongholds of demonic forces (Discipleship/Prayer)
- We provide a place for believer’s to serve each other through ministry opportunities (Ministry / Fellowship)
- We provide a free atmosphere to worship God in various forms in our weekly gatherings. (Worship)
- We conduct weekly prayer gatherings (Prayer)
- We connect people to each other for authentic relationships (Fellowship)
These mission statements follow the example of the 1st Century church seen in Acts 2:42-47. The Six tenants of the church are outlines as: evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, worship, ministry, and prayer.